The Alitherm 800 aluminium windows range is your perfect window for high-specification projects demanding the best domestic aluminium window. With excellent design, beautiful aesthetics and impressive performance and coming in two different design options. Also available is our quality suite of matching residential Smart Systems Doors. At Pioneer Trading Company, we craft these outstanding aluminium windows on trade, supply only basis for all your residential projects and property renovations.
Trade Supply Smart Systems Alitherm 800 Aluminium Windows.
With the latest polyamide thermal break, premium-grade aluminium extrusions and with substantial options for design and personalisation, our Alitherm 800 windows range provides your end-user customers with one of the best aluminium windows on the market.
The extended thermal break ensures our windows meet Window Energy Ratings and BRE Green Guide A ratings. As a result, these windows surpass the requirements of Approved Document L of the current Building Regulations with the right specification glass unit.
Choose from two design options. The sculptured system is your go-to product for traditionally styled aluminium windows. Or choose a flat and square appearance for your contemporary projects or new extensions. Any of these windows work as a replacement for old wood, uPVC or metal windows as well as for newly built structural openings.
- The latest traditional and contemporary suite of aluminium windows.
- Available as internally beaded or externally beaded, both with excellent security.
- Choose from side or top hung vents or multiple panel windows.
- Every window with high security window handles and multi-point locks.
- Marine-grade durable powder-coated finish as standard.
We provide your expertly-crafted Alitherm 800 aluminium windows to meet all manner of residential specifications. With excellent security and weather resistance, these windows are long-lasting, colour-rich and reliable. The windows come tested to PAS24:2012 for security and BS6375 for air, wind and water resistance.
Where to use Alitherm 800 casement windows.
Perfect for houses but also for commercial developments, our made-to-order windows offer all manner of window solutions. First of all, is their impressive opening window sizes.
- Side Hung Max Width (mm) 700mm
- Side Hung Max Height (mm) 1400mm
- Top Hung Max Width (mm) 1400mm
- Top Hung Max Height (mm) 1300mm
A range of aluminium profiles also provides unlimited design options. 61mm or 70mm deep outer frames ensure these windows work in all types of site conditions. Ovolo, square, flush, casement, slim or deep outer frame options provide installers with virtually any solution.
Sash options include an ovolo externally beaded sash, flat sash or chamfered design. Also, choose from sashes with a flush casement design. Finally flat, flush, floating or ovolo mullion and transom sections create multiple panel windows with a modern or more traditional look.
First-floor windows come with egress hinge options for fire-safety. A full suite of add-on sections, couplers, corner posts, bay poles, frame extensions and trickle vent provision provides even more solutions for your installations.
Colour options and stock colours.
We make our powder-coated aluminium Alitherm casement window products in any of the standard and special Smart Systems range of colours. White, black and grey colours available on fast lead times. Or choose any of the non-standard colours such as metallic, dual colour, Sensations and Cotswold textured finishes.
Also available is the outstanding Alchemy anodised effect finishes for contemporary colours and aesthetics. In stock, you will find:
- Standard White Gloss
- RAL7016 Matt – Anthracite Grey
- RAL9005 Matt – Black
- RAL9007 Metallic
- Standard RAL – contact us for lead times and prices.
Get a quote today for Smarts Alitherm 800 Aluminium Windows.
Five simple steps are all it takes to get a quote for supply only aluminium casement windows. We then get back to you quickly with a quote and lead time.
- Your window sizes, styles and designs with mullion/transom dimensions, viewed from the outside.
- The frame RAL colour or your frame colour inside and out if different.
- Window handle colour and style required or contact us for our range of options.
- Choose any accessories such as trickle vents, cills, trims and add-on sections.
- Your required glass thicknesses (24mm, 28mm, & 36mm double or triple glazed units) and whether glazed or unglazed.
- Your choice of flat, ovolo or flush casement vent design.
Every one of our windows receives a full quality inspection. We deliver to your works or on-site, fully protected and ready to install.