Designed to replicate classic timber windows, Deceuninck Heritage flush sash windows give your residential customers sleek, slim flush casement windows with all the visual aesthetics of traditional joinery. Ideal for heritage houses, new build homes or the replacement of old wood windows. Get a quote today for luxury flush casement windows and also available with matching flush doors.
Trade supply Deceuninck Heritage Flush Sash windows.
The Deceuninck flush sash windows suite leads the market with impressive window energy ratings, high security and excellent weather performance. All this high specification comes with beautiful design and offering the best in Pvcu technology.
The windows come with a multi-functional and continuous inner weather seal design. This seal works to maintain window sealing at all times. At the same time, its welded corners ensure long service life helping to create a longer-lasting window. Externally, dual seals also help to keep the flush sitting sash weathertight. Furthermore, the design conceals the window hardware for a better-looking window.
Beautiful trade supply flush casement windows come with plain or authentic wood colour. You can also customise the window with heritage Georgian bars. Even better is the mechanical joints replicating the look of wood windows perfectly.
High specification timber-look windows.
Deceuninck Heritage windows are easy to fit and easy to maintain. Take advantage of the growing flush casement market and benefit from more sales with increased margins. Flush casement windows increase your customer base letting you secure new work in other areas with older houses and old timber window replacements.
- A+energy rated windows or triple glazed A++ rating for the best thermal performance.
- Full range of woodgrain colours most in stock for fast lead times.
- Durable, weather-resistant design for long service life.
- Night-vent locking position for added ventilation with security.
- Comes with period window hardware, peg-stays and accessories.
- Available with a choice of welded or mechanical joints to the sash.
Get a quote today for Deceuninck Flush Sash Windows.
Five simple steps are all it takes to get a quote for supply only windows. We then get back to you quickly with a quote and lead time.
- Your window sizes, styles and designs with mullion/transom dimensions, viewed from the outside.
- The frame colour or your frame colour inside and out if different.
- Window handle colour and style or contact us for more information on our availability.
- Choose any accessories such as trickle vents, cills, trims and add-on sections.
- Your required glass thicknesses (24mm, 28mm, 32mm & 36mm double
or triple glazed units) and whether glazed or unglazed.
Every one of our windows receives a full quality inspection. We deliver to your works or on-site fully protected and ready to install. Cills, beads and ancillary profiles also cut to size for faster site installations.