Trade supply Deceuninck tilt and turn windows from Pioneer trading are perfect for your commercial projects or residential property contracts needing larger or more functional windows. Made from the quality PVCu profiles in a choice of colours or foils and with a choice of accessories, trims and cills. Get a quick quote today. The Deceuninck tilt and turn windows are part of our overall Deceuninck Range of windows.
Trade supply-only Deceuninck Tilt and Turn Windows.
Offering simple, operation with enhanced functionality, safety and security and suitable for replacement window projects or new build openings. Upvc tilt and turn windows with slim sightlines and integrated multi-functional hardware. The ideal trade window with a modern appearance, high security and excellent weather performance.
A rotating window handle turns in one direction, tilting the vent back for ventilation. Rotate the handle the other way, and the entire sash opens in for full ventilation. This feature also lets you clean the outside window pane from the inside. As a result, these windows are ideal for high-level windows in flats and social housing. In dwellings, they work well in kitchens, being more accessible to close than conventional outward opening casement windows.
Another advantage of Deceuninck tilt and turn windows is bigger vent opening sizes compared to casement windows.
These high security windows feature secure internal glazing beads, locking window handles, multi-point locks with claw locks and steel reinforcement to the window profiles.
Reasons to buy Deceuninck Tilt and Turn Windows.
We offer our tilt and turn window system in the Deceuninck 2500 chamfered range. You can also order these in the classic Deceuninck 2800 decorative range, giving a more traditional look to the window frame and sashes.
- An ideal window for cleaning, restricted opening or emergency escape.
- Meets the latest BS7950 and PAS24 security standards.
- Secure windows, thanks to internal glazing and quality locks.
- Features the same low-line gaskets as the entire Decueninck range.
- Full range of plain or woodgrain colours.
Get a quote today for supply only windows.
Five simple steps are all it takes to get a quote for supply only tilt and turn windows. We then get back to you quickly with a quote and lead time.
- Your window sizes, styles and designs with mullion/transom dimensions, viewed from the outside.
- The frame colour or your frame colour inside and out if different.
- Window handle colour and style or contact us for more information on our availability.
- Choose any accessories such as trickle vents, cills, trims and add-on sections.
- Your required glass thicknesses (24mm, 28mm, 32mm & 36mm double
or triple glazed units) and whether glazed or unglazed.
Every one of our windows receives a full quality inspection. We deliver to your works or on-site, fully protected and ready to install. Cills, beads and ancillary profiles also cut to size for faster site installations.